Professional Commercial Cleaner
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Common Tasks Include:
- Dust furniture, equipment, partitions, walls, etc.
- Clean and disinfect sinks, counter-tops, floors, toilet, mirrors, tables, chairs, lunch tables, etc.
- Replenish supplies in restrooms, break rooms and kitchen/cafeteria.
- Sweep, mop, vacuum and/or hand scrub floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners
- Empty trash cans and recyclables into disposal areas
- Wipe down walls and woodwork, doors, wall hangings, baseboards, etc.
- Identify potential safety or maintenance issues and report them to the client
- Arrive to work at scheduled time and perform services to established standards
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks, use of products or supplies and incident reporting.
Skills and Competencies:
- Detail oriented – pays attention with extra attention to any special requests.
- Friendly and Professional – able to deal with customers when they are on-site
- Team player – ability to work within a team where members depend on each other to get work done.
- Self-starter - able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do so.
- Desire to learn, seek new challenges and take on additional responsibilities
- Reasoning ability. Good common sense with ability to solve practical problems.
Education, Experience and Requirements:
High School Diploma required;
Experience in a service environment is preferred, but not required.
Physical demands include walking and standing, climbing, bending, kneeling to clean floors by hand, push and pull objects, lift and move objects (at least 30 lbs.), repetitive bending and lifting, and repetitive arm movements.
We Offer Generous Amenities to Our Staff Including:
- Competitive start rate
- Flexible scheduling
- Access to benefits via AFLAC
- Specialty Cleaning Certifications
- Financial and Health literacy